Nov 12-19....anyone else there then?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got my first dive trip ever planned for Nov 5-Nov 12 so we'll just miss you. I'm more excited than I could possibly imagine! :D

I hope you have a great time. I know you will and you picked the best place in the world to have your first. I will be there Nov. 4 to 14 and it was my first three years ago and I have never been anywhere else. This will be my 14th trip I think in the last three years, but if you are at the best why change.

Happy Diving

rricks90254:
Got the trip booked Nov 15 - 19 staying at CB and diving with Christi. Wife is excited and already getting ready.

Looks like we may be on the boat together! We will be there Nov 12-19...diving with Christi on 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. We're already packing, too!!! This will be our 5th trip to Cozumel in two years (3 times in '04 and this will be second time this year).

See ya on the boat!!!
Michelle & Rick Hart

d56nut:
Looks like we may be on the boat together! We will be there Nov 12-19...diving with Christi on 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th. We're already packing, too!!! This will be our 5th trip to Cozumel in two years (3 times in '04 and this will be second time this year).

See ya on the boat!!!
Michelle & Rick Hart

This will be our second trip to Coz. Our first was almost 2 years ago. It's where I proposed (60 fsw). Unfortunately we haven't had a chance to dive since August of 04 so we are really excited about the trip.

I peeked at your pics - nice shots. I'm bringing my 5050 with me and hoping to get some good shots on this trip. We'll have to compare pics and swap files.

See you there.

Randy and Audrey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom