Nov 12-19....anyone else there then?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

We'll be in Coz from November 12th - 19th staying at Cozumel Palace and diving with Christi / BlueXTsea. Anyone else there at that time???

Michelle & Rick Hart

I'll be there just before you. My last day to dive is the 12th. I'll be with Raul from Bottom Time Divers maybe we will meet at surface interval. Tell Pedro Pablo that Lou says hi.

Lou

We will meet you on the last two days of our trip. Hope to see you soon, take care until then and we will have the boat warmed up for you.

Hochhauser:
We are there the 12th-20th of November. Diving with Betsy... BlueXTsea was full or we would be diving with you !

Lisa
I'm trying to book something in the next few days for that week. Looking at Caribe Blu. I was hoping to book with Christi but now may have to find another op. Who's Betsy? Are you giving references.

rricks90254:
I'm trying to book something in the next few days for that week. Looking at Caribe Blu. I was hoping to book with Christi but now may have to find another op. Who's Betsy? Are you giving references.

I'm flying in the 12th & staying @ the Caribe Blu - my wife isn't joining me 'till Wednesday, so I'm looking for a dive buddy. I booked the package including the dive op next door, Blue Angel. 'Hope to start off the 12th w/ a shore dive that afternoon, & a twilight boat dive offered by the dive op.

I haven't been diving with Betsy yet, however, she has been fantastic with communication prior to the dive. I've seen good references for her on other boards. My goal was a very personal level of service and a small group. This seems to fit her operation.

Here's her email betsywhite@prodigy.net.mx and here is her website. www.geocities.com/scubabetsy

rricks90254:
If you haven't already make a reservation, you will get a slightly better price for Caribe Blue if you book thru www.travelnotes.cc

I can tell you that you won't be disappointed.

I have made many dives with the dive op there Blue Angle and they are great. Ask for Raom he is one of the best DMs there, tell him Chuck sent you.

I will be on the Isl;and Nov. 7 thru 14 and I always stop and say hello to Ramon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom