Northeast Scuba Supply Trader Rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never had a problem with him. Had a wrong service kit sent and he fixed it the next day. I've emailed a couple times and they've gone unanswered, but I picked up the phone and called. Have yet to speak to anyone other than John himself. Have bought plenty of gear from him, as have my buddies. When the students I work with ask who is my "Local Dive Shop" my response is "Is Philly local?"
Wings, Backplates, Lights, valves, regs, everything except my Nomad has gone through NESS. If I truly need something or am curious about a diveshop, I call first instead of email.

I have had nothing but great service from NESS. :)

I purchased from them 2x over the past 2 years. No regrets or issues.

Nothing but positives to say about my dealings with them. 100% recommended

ditto that....they run a tight ship.

I know few businesses that I can count on emails being read and replied to. I don't even bother. Take the time, pick up the phone...it's not like long distance costs money anymore :wink:

ditto that....they run a tight ship.

I know few businesses that I can count on emails being read and replied to. I don't even bother. Take the time, pick up the phone...it's not like long distance costs money anymore :wink:

OP is in Toyko, so it could be an issue, even with Skype the time difference sucks.

I have phoned in orders, and done internet orders, both are very painless, and John is a great guy to talk with. If he does not have it stock (which is very unlikely), he will tell you, not leave you hanging.

The OP might not even scuba dive anymore as this was originated like a year ago.

:wink:

The OP might not even scuba dive anymore as this was originated like a year ago.

:wink:

Wow - didn't even think to check the date on the OP.... I blame KevinDWhite, he was the one that revived the thread! :sprint:

Oh well seeing as how someone else has brought up this thread I'll post a wee problem I'm having..

I cannot get a reliable account set up on the NESS website.

I register, log off, log back on once then on any subsequent visit the logins fail... I've registered about 4 times now but it's happened each time.. Had the password reset via the reset function but still no joy..

I've sent a couple of emails to John but I guess the spam filters might be a bit too enthusiastic at the moment as I've had no reply.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Cheers
Rob

Try another browser.
I've that problem with Chrome and firefox when they were new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom