Northeast Scuba Supply Trader Rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

The obvious flame and subsequent responses have been deleted.

why did you delete my reply? It was completely civil and was mostly dedicated to answering the original question and the only comment about the flame was that it was inapprpriate for this forum.

North East is a great company to work with. Try the phone if email didn't work.

I have purchased from them, very smooth.

Dennis

Definetly if you need something call them. I have not purchased anything over the interenet but i have been to his store and he has alot of stuff at great prices to also he has things that dont even get listed due to how much he has so give him a call

Hi All, John here from Northeast Scuba Supply. One of customers let me know there was a post going on.

There are only two reasons I do not respond to emails:

1. I did not get them (aka spam filter got them)

2. I totally missed the email (this of course is my fault)

We get about 100 emails that need to be answered a day. I try to answer them all in an hour or two after getting them. If I do not of course that means I just have more tomorrow to answer. I answer emails 7 days a week whether I am at work or home.

If you need an answer in a hurry do not be afraid to call us at 610-631-2288 I will talk to anyone I actually enjoy passing on good advice.

SEE YA John
Northeast Scuba Supply - Northeast Scuba Supply

I placed an order last night on their web site and got e-mail today after lunch, the item was in the mail. What else I could ask for more. A happy customer.

After much searching, I just ordered my DiveRite LED Lux from Northeast. I was very nervous about this order as every other shop is out of stock on this item. Apparently Dive Rite is going to release a new version in a month for $100 more. I just called this morning to confirm my order and was pleased to hear it will ship today. I will definitely order from Northeast again.

I am lucky enough to live close enough to North East Scuba Supply. I have never received anything but great service in the shop. It is a fun shop to visit, especially the "Crazy John Specials" section, as well as the used and vintage areas. Great for the little pieces parts you always need.

I'm not as lucky to live as close to their shop as Mike but when my buddies stop in I hitch a ride. I've been to their shop and can easily get lost for hours in their store. The book room, the used gear room, heck all their rooms. :D

I've never had an issue with anything I've purchased there nor their service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom