Northeast Scuba Supply Trader Rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm both a customer of and a supplier to NESS.

What impresses me is John approaches his business in much the same way I try to approach mine; Give the customer a fair shake, do it with good cheer, and provide the level of customer service you'd personally wish to receive from any vendor, and have fun doing it.

In short it is clear John understands divers, thinks like a diver and works to meet their needs.

John is a little nuts, but I mean that in the best possible way. :wink:

Tobin

Nothing but positive results from NESS.

Couv

i will be chiming is soon

....more to follow

i had a few negative thoughts in the past few years of dealing with john. the problem is, people don't like to hear honesty. they like to hear what they WANT to hear and john doesn't always care what you WANT to hear because he's learned that in order to eat, you have to stay in business. he learned that being honest with a customer brings the customer back ... i was one of those people and i believe we worked out our differences. in this public forum, i'd like to thank him for the way he treated and responded to me in the past 7 days. he gave me advice and suggestions that i wouldnt have considered otherwise.
thanks john.
sorry for any negativity we had and hope we're past it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom