Northeast Scuba Supply Trader Rating?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why thank you Rocketmahn! I tried Fireox and it seems fine. Must be a setting on safari causing trouble...

John, I guess it's for the best the spam filter decided not to bother you with my problems... Damn versatile those things spam and secretarial services! :wink:

Cheers
Rob

I have had good results calling.

I've had nothing but great service from them. I do know that he was busy and got a little behind a week or so ago.

Just got my latest order from NESS today. John shipped the same day I ordered.

I love his sense of humor - it sounds like a fun place to work.

One NIT that I do have - the adhesive that is on his price stickers is like no other!
The damm things won't come off - have to use GooGone....

John said he bought millions of the damm things and can't wait until they are used up as they stick to his shoes and anything else they come in contact with!

Just got my latest order from NESS!

I received mine on Tuesday. I am sure glad I found this place. NESS is the only place I could find that still had Dive Rite LED LUX canister lights in stock. Every other shop is back ordered and waiting for the updated model from Dive Rite.

NE Scuba Supply has been good to me as an Internet purchaser.

Back
Top Bottom