North Texas Feast???

North Texas Swamper Feast Sept. 27 at J. Gilligan's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just added a poll to the thread. Maybe then we can see how much interest there is.

ftwdiver,
I will suggest calling J Gilligan's now in an attempt to reserve their meeting room.

Also, be aware, that we are talking about J Gilligans, a COLLEGE BAR, on a Saturday night. Ye be warned ! ! !

ftwdiver,
I will suggest calling J Gilligan's now in an attempt to reserve their meeting room.

Also, be aware, that we are talking about J Gilligans, a COLLEGE BAR, on a Saturday night. Ye be warned ! ! !

Thanks, I will go ahead and do that tonight. I quess I can be safe to reserve for 20 people?

They have a single group meeting room. That room can seat 35 - 40 people.

Aside from that, I have seen smaller groups make their group meeting right in the middle of the restaurant simply by piling 6 or so tables together.

It will be a Saturday night at a popular UTA hangout.

Opening day of bow season puts Fooman out... which essentially puts me out, since it's almost 3 hours from home and would mean an overnight. Thanks for planning though, guys!!! Sorry I can't make this one... I'll probably go dive close to home. Yall have a great time though!! Take pics if Alan dances, puuuuleeease!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Peoples, I happened to be at J Gilligans on Wednesday night. I started asking questions about the group room reservation for Saturday, Sep 27.

J Gilligans is having a block party that weekend! ! ! :shocked2:

I would suggest finding a different location for a North Texas Swampers meeting. If you haven't seen a J Gilligans block party, have you at least seen a college Greek Row block party on Homecoming weekend?

I will probably be offline between now (Fri, Sep 19, 8:00am) through Saturday, Sep 27, afternoon. So, y'all will have to carry on this discussion without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom