North Texas Feast???

North Texas Swamper Feast Sept. 27 at J. Gilligan's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't give a ringing endorsement; but J Gilligans in Arlington (on Abram) has always been magnanimous to our social club. They have a "group" room. It is a magnanimous restuarant. The food is just okay. Nothing great. But they do have beer :D

Trimix,
It's all good! I know it's all in fun. Still, FARTS ?? I don't know. I still gotta protest that one.
Now, the ASSHOLA, GNADS or SUDS . . . . . . . That's funny!

J Gilligans is fine or even Subway, Sonic, Candle Lite, Arlington Steak House...... :lotsalove:

LOL...it has been 4 years since that night....Alan you are never gonna live that down...now get on that table and dance texdanceguy:rofl3:

You know, Ann... if he hadn't looked so darned HOT, we could've forgotten it a loooong time ago. But when you're cute as Alan- well, it's just a burden that he will have to bear, poor dear. :wink:

I won't give a ringing endorsement; but J Gilligans in Arlington (on Abram) has always been magnanimous to our social club. They have a "group" room. It is a magnanimous restuarant. The food is just okay. Nothing great. But they do have beer :D

Just "okay"??? Their Irish Nachos are AWESOME! The burgers and such are pretty good, but the Irish Nachos are far and away the most popular item on the menu. J. Gilligan's is where I hosted my high school reunion's ice-breaker this summer.

Well, J. Gilligans sound good for me. I have never been but would love ot try it.
If that is good for those who would like to come out give me a count and then reservations can be made.

Getting married on Sept. 27th, so I don't think that there's a way to sneak out without risking my life. :no:

At least, none that I would consider.:D

Getting married on Sept. 27th, so I don't think that there's a way to sneak out without risking my life. :no:

Oh now come on...we could combine it with the reception :D.

Congrats and I wish you the best. My wedding date is set for next month...the 31st.

Aren't you paying attention? These guys are planning your reception dinner. What woman wouldn't be impressed by a guy that can draw so many dimwits to a party! :eyebrow:

What is the final date? I might not be able to make it this time around anyways. First weekend is during the Dive rite demo day, which I am going to, the weekend after that I am going out of town to see a friend before he ships out. We should definitely try to make this some type of regular thing though, maybe every other month.

What is the final date? I might not be able to make it this time around anyways. First weekend is during the Dive rite demo day, which I am going to, the weekend after that I am going out of town to see a friend before he ships out. We should definitely try to make this some type of regular thing though, maybe every other month.

So far it is set for the 27th at J. Gilligans in Arlington. I guess I am waiting to see just how many express interest in coming out.

I know I won't be able to make it a monthly thing, maybe we could do it bi-monthly, quarterly. Either way it would be nice to get together and just hang out on occassions. I hope that you can make it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom