North Texas Diving this Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It looks like I'm going to be up in Fort Worth this coming weekend. Any interesting diving planned that I can join in on? I don't get to dive with ya'll much so I thought I'd tote my gear with me just in case I get a chance to get wet.

........ :11: Your up here in my 'hood' and I will be at Travis Sat./on Roberts pontoon. Sorry are paths are crossed John.

I guess I should probably drop by and drop off Maddy's dimwit t this week then. I'll throw it into truck and drop it off sometime this week when work has me driving up or down mopac near your house.
I'm sure she'll love it.

No luck with the wet t-shirt contest, huh? Surely we could spend a Saturday night down on 6th St. rounding up willing (and hot) participants. :D

Dang...
........ :11: Your up here in my 'hood' and I will be at Travis Sat./on Roberts pontoon. Sorry are paths are crossed John.

Let me check with the rest of the family. Not sure what we have planned for this weekend. When are you going to be in town? Just Saturday?

Let me check with the rest of the family. Not sure what we have planned for this weekend. When are you going to be in town? Just Saturday?
I imagine I'll be arriving Friday night and staying until Monday afternoon, but we havn't firmed up plans yet. Honestly, I wouldn't mind spending a day at home vegging out. We've been pretty busy the last few weekends. That said we'll at least be there Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon if not the entire 3 days.

I'm sure she'll love it.

No luck with the wet t-shirt contest, huh? Surely we could spend a Saturday night down on 6th St. rounding up willing (and hot) participants. :D

I think I am going to try a 'serial' wet t contest since I can't seem to get a group together. Get 'em in the t, get 'em wet, take pic, get 'em out of t :wink:

If I can get my tanks VIP'd this week, I might could join you Sunday, John. I have to work Friday and Saturday, though. Football season begins in earnest this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom