North Texas Diving this Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez John, you did pick a great weekend to come up this way. I would be happy to dive with you but I will be at Mammoth Lake Friday then to San Antonio for the rest of the weekend. I hope to get down that way sometime next month. Maybe then a dive could be planned.

Still waiting for kitchen pass approval. Hope to show up for at least a little while.

I imagine I'll be arriving Friday night and staying until Monday afternoon, but we havn't firmed up plans yet. Honestly, I wouldn't mind spending a day at home vegging out. We've been pretty busy the last few weekends. That said we'll at least be there Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon if not the entire 3 days.

So no chance of you showing up Friday morning about 9amish, huh?

Sounds like ya'll have way more interesting Labor Day plans than Angie and I do! :D I'll catch ya'll on another trip up north. It's not like I never get up that way. Hopefully, I'll get up to CSSP for the Dive Rite Tech Tour next month. We can catch up then.

So no chance of you showing up Friday morning about 9amish, huh?
Man, I wish! My boss wouldn't appreciate it if I left on a Friday to go diving though. She's not too understanding that way! :wink:

Sounds like ya'll have way more interesting Labor Day plans than Angie and I do! :D I'll catch ya'll on another trip up north. It's not like I never get up that way. Hopefully, I'll get up to CSSP for the Dive Rite Tech Tour next month. We can catch up then.

Man, I wish! My boss wouldn't appreciate it if I left on a Friday to go diving though. She's not too understanding that way! :wink:

Bummer! Natalie has me reserved for the rest of the weekend. Maybe next time you're up this way.

PS - Give us more than a week's notice next time, will ya!

Bummer! Natalie has me reserved for the rest of the weekend. Maybe next time you're up this way.

PS - Give us more than a week's notice next time, will ya!

:D Ha! Sorry, I forget that ya'll have to plan for diving. It's not as easy as it is for us. Being right here by the lake we just throw our gear in the truck and go on short notice. Even getting a fill is easy around here...heck one of the shops is even open on Sundays during the peak dive times.

I still haven't been diving up in those OK lakes ya'll are always talking about. I really want to dive them one of these days!

:D Ha! Sorry, I forget that ya'll have to plan for diving. It's not as easy as it is for us. Being right here by the lake we just throw our gear in the truck and go on short notice. Even getting a fill is easy around here...heck one of the shops is even open on Sundays during the peak dive times.

I still haven't been diving up in those OK lakes ya'll are always talking about. I really want to dive them one of these days!

Alan, John (Richerso) and I trekked up to Paris, grabbed Frank, and did Broken Bow weekend before last. We had a couple of really good dives. We didn't see any armadillos but we found a nice badger hole. :) The post-dive Mexican Food with beer was pretty good (at least as good as you're going to get in Oklahoma) also.

Next time you are in town and have a long day to devote, we could hit it again. :D

Alan, John (Richerso) and I trekked up to Paris, grabbed Frank, and did Broken Bow weekend before last. We had a couple of really good dives. We didn't see any armadillos but we found a nice badger hole. :) The post-dive Mexican Food with beer was pretty good (at least as good as you're going to get in Oklahoma) also.

Next time you are in town and have a long day to devote, we could hit it again. :D

I'll take you up on that one of these weekends. I'll even try to give ya'll some advance notice. :wink: If ya'll put together another trip like that let me know too. I'd love to join you!

I'll take you up on that one of these weekends. I'll even try to give ya'll some advance notice. :wink: If ya'll put together another trip like that let me know too. I'd love to join you!

Will do!

Kewl!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom