North shore 5/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Went out shorediving on the north shore this weekend with Dave (Bcyber) Great vis and great day out.

All kinds of stuff---

Biggest Titan scorpionfish I have ever seen
titanscorpionfishcopy.jpg

Divided Flatworm
dividedflatwormcopy.jpg

Pretty big leaffish
leafscorpionfishcopy.jpg

Gold lace nudi
goldlacednudicopy.jpg

curious trevally
trevallycopy.jpg

Nice. But can't see the scale of the scorpionfish, you hand isn't in the picture.

Rod

how do you know it's that one?

:D

In Sharks Cove there are currently 3 different Titans that stay in the same area.
1. In and around the swimthrough (T-cave) near finger reef or witches nose on the outside left of the cove.
2. Outside the gap cave just beyond the fin rock, outside right of cove (past main cavern).
3. Just along right edge of sand as you head out of the cove, past the point of swimming over the shallow rocks to head north....that made no sense but oh well...just have to wait until my 3D map is done then we can just point to the area.

I have also seen a large one behind the firehouse in and around the cathedral rocks.
Drew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom