North Ft. Lauderdale 3 PM dives: try for Mon. and Thurs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mambo Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Happy Friday-Eve, Conch-heads!

How's Monday and Thursday, March 13 and 16, sound for 3 PM meet shore-dives for anyone? We're talking anywhere along Lauderdale-By-the-Sea up to Pompano Beach that has parking for at least a truck - we can meet elsewhere and load in for the dive.

I'll bring the Tequila :happyjaz: , you bring the ...

err...

I believe one person is already planning on the Thursday dive, so that dive will have at least two.

Best,

MD

I can go Wednesday or Thursday. Anyone have an 80 I can borrow?

Hmmm...maybe I can make that one as well if I get all my stuff done in the morning. I'll give ya a call if I can make it...bring air and I'll fill it back up for you. I may just have to break down and get one tomorrow.

Hey MD -
My friend is in town and wants to meet you for the dive - are you up for tomorrow AND Wed at 3pm. I might be able to join you on Wed but I'd get there closer to 3:30 - call me.

DC007

Wow, DC7, that -would- be an offer I'd take you up on, but two friends (both divers) and I have a mt. biking trip planned for about that very time down at Oleta park (north Miami).

Anyone who's up for that can PM me today. We'll be meeting at Bass Pro Shops (Outdoor WOrld) at 3 PM for about a two-hour crash-fest on the intermediate and advanced trail systems of Oleta. Helmet required.

Wednesday Dive: weather permitting (it sure didn't today) we've got a minimum of four SB divers interested in going out at 3 PM. Come on out. :wink:

M-o-F Dave

Dave I'm in on Wed.

I'm on for Wednesday as well. Looking forward to it...was gonna do Pennekamp but it fell through. I'm not too dissapointed though, looking forward to meeting my fellow Florida SB'ers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom