NorCal Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shhhh :wink:

Maybe we can get a couple of early dives in then join you all. I'll be with my wife that day. Should be fun!

Or, we could do it July 23rd at .... you guessed it .... LOBOS! :D

Mark

I'm still interested.

Sounds good! It will be great to meet some of you folks! It looks like some pretty varied skill levels.... I would suggest Lovers 3? I did a few dives there last sat and it was nice-easy entry,lots of parking (we parked across from the motel) and a decent dive with lots of life! I could be wrong ,but they dont seem to be enforcing the 2 hr limit there? We were there for over 4 hrs and never saw the meter people or got our tires marked?
Or Perhaps Macabee..?

The whole Lovers area would be nice. Lovers 1, 2, or 3, plus Otter Cove. I can bring my Diveyak and two scooters if somebody wants to head out to the Amtracks or Eric's. (Yes, the scooters will go out that far...and back). The Diveyak has a GPS/Sonar unit too.

Drewpy:
Sounds good! It will be great to meet some of you folks! It looks like some pretty varied skill levels.... I would suggest Lovers 3? I did a few dives there last sat and it was nice-easy entry,lots of parking (we parked across from the motel) and a decent dive with lots of life! I could be wrong ,but they dont seem to be enforcing the 2 hr limit there? We were there for over 4 hrs and never saw the meter people or got our tires marked?
Or Perhaps Macabee..?

Hey Drewpy,
What is the closest hotel to Lovers Point dive sites, Lovers Point Inn?
David

Thanks Dan

how late do you think it will go on, and or what times do you think this will be in full swing, and are you all sure of this new date, as i have othere obligations as well, but would love to make it there

Back
Top Bottom