NorCal Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sound's like fun, i know i am down and should be able to drag some ppl along. let me know about the date so i can make arangements....

Any more thoughts on the Meet and Greet Dive? IS it going to happen or did it drift away on the current?

Wristshot

I was wondering the same myself. Anybody up to diving with a newbie, (but confident with my skills)?
David

btw Wristshot, I'm going to try and be at Diver Dans's around 10:00 am Sat. if you're up and about that early. I'll be the one with a white polo shirt with a dive flag logo.:wink:

dlndavid:
I was wondering the same myself. Anybody up to diving with a newbie, (but confident with my skills)?
David

I can't do either the 21st or the 28th, though we should try to get something like this going on a monthly or bi-monthly basis.

Guys,
sorry i got swamped at work, and this fell by the wayside.
Okay, Mine was the original idea, and i can't make the 21st until teh afternoon. So, we'll set it for Saturday 28th of May, Loc TBD. I'll start a new thread with that as the heading unless anyone disagrees?

Duuude, you KNOW I'm at Lobos that day!

Back
Top Bottom