NorCal Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then I'm there!

Mark

Chuck Tribolet:
May at Lover's means summer rules: you gotta be out of the water by 11:30 a.m. at
the main beach.

Have fun, I'm going to be at the Whaler Rendezvous in the Delta that weekend.
these rules are no longer enforced as we have been doing so all day for some time now ( 1 year)

Folks, when i mentioned this at home last night i was reminded i have something very early that saturday morning. I know the 28th is a holiday weekend, but how would that weekend or the 4th of June suit? would give some of the people that said no here a a chance to come. If it doesn't suit we can stay on the 21st.

Hehe, I'm at Lobos those days!

Mark

oh it's not the getting reservations, Mark must just really love the place

(don't we all though..:D )

Mossym- I would like to join the festivities as well!
Great idea! Maybe we could turn it into a monthly fun dive/party of some sort!
Either day is ok,whatever you guys decide?

Mark-are you paying rent there..? Hehe..Ill see you at PL on sat!

There are some basic BBQ grills and tables there at the Park at Lover's. Something might be able to be arranged . . . if there was interest . . .

Wristshot

Wristshot:
There are some basic BBQ grills and tables there at the Park at Lover's. Something might be able to be arranged . . . if there was interest . . .

Wristshot

Oh that's right, I forgot about those! And three different spots to dive (or at least three sets of stairs).

I'm all for making it a monthly (or quarterly?) get together. Don't the SoCal peeps have their "Wrinkles" dives?

Back
Top Bottom