NorCal M&G Planning Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome. Thanks Danno! Which day? Saturday, May 9th or Sunday, May 10th?

So that means that we are waiting on someone to take on July and November. July would be more imperative. Perhaps MacAbee for July?

Once we get this ironned out, I am going to put these date in our regional calendar.

So ..... Danno?? Everyone waits on baited breath.

March 15th - Doc Wong (leader) @ Pt. Lobos
May 9th/10th - Danno (leader) @ Coral Street - not confirmed
July 19th/20th
September 5th - 7th - NorCal + SoCal Meet and Greet - See Ann Marie's threads
November 8th/9th - Anyone? Lovers perhaps?

Anyone want to see about doing a cleanup dive? Perhaps someone who knows Aquarius so we can get a sponsor for either July or November??

I've been diving at Lover's a few times, so I'd be fine organizing the Nov M&G there.

The Calif. Coastal Cleanup event we did last year was in Sept. Maybe we could all just get involved with that one and create our own team. Thoughts??

Awesome! So I will take July. :)

So, here's the schedule:
Saturday, March 15th - Doc Wong (leader) @ Pt. Lobos
Sunday, May 10th - Danno (leader) @ Coral Street
Saturday, July 19th - Sarah (semi-leader) @ MacAbee - or try to get a CleanUp organized with a LDS
September 5th - 7th - NorCal + SoCal Meet and Greet - See Ann Marie's threads
November 8th/9th - Michelle (leader) @ Lover's.

Please just let me know what day - Saturday or Sunday - and I will get it on the calendar. Planning will officially begin 1 month prior to the event.

I can't plan too far in advance. But if possible I can help Michelle at Lovers in Nov. if needed. the other dates have possible conflicts. except Dannos dive in April of course, I wouldn't miss that!:14:
I thought we were going to be in Mexico in April????? did I miss something???????

I can't plan too far in advance. But if possible I can help Michelle at Lovers in Nov. if needed. the other dates have possible conflicts. except Dannos dive in April of course, I wouldn't miss that!:14:

Thanks Ron! That would be great. :D

Back
Top Bottom