Non GUE DIR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darkpup:
Definitely. SAUE Photo Gallery

The "SAUE Channel Island 9-2005" gallery has some cool photos on pages 18 and 19 of Giant Sea Bass Josh and I dove with a couple weeks ago.

At the same time, Diving is something I passionately pursue, and I enjoy discussing it from time to time. Even if it gets me in trouble when I have difficulty explaining myself....

~ Jason

Yes and as you can see by our Maui Trip pictures we love diving so much that we roll to our dive trips in chaufer driven limos and or first class flights...exclusively!
:10:

DIR from the front door I always say. :D

CALI68:
Yes and as you can see by our Maui Trip pictures we love diving so much that we roll to our dive trips in chaufer driven limos and or first class flights...exclusively!
:10:

DIR from the front door I always say. :D

Great, now we're back to being elitist pricks....

Will it never end?

~ Jason

darkpup:
Great, now we're back to being elitist pricks....

Will it never end?

~ Jason

Nonesence Giligan!

I'd like to point out a few other affiliations, these are just the ones I'm aware of. It is quite helpful if people post their affiliations.

Karen appears to be involved in an LDS of some sort which holds GUE classes.

MHK is a GUE instructor

Cali68 has some business affiliation with 5thD-X, though I'm not sure to what extent.

NWGratefulDiver is an instructor in a shop that promotes GUE classes.

Thanks for a great thread everyone.

Now, for a couple of days diving. Hopefully I won't run into any of my new enemies this weekend :D

Mark

mweitz:
Cali68 has some business affiliation with 5thD-X, though I'm not sure to what extent.

I do? That's news to me.

The only business affiliation I have with 5thd-x is that I give them my money and they give me cool toys but I have that same relationship with Extreme Exposure...even more so actually. :)

-Chris

mweitz:
I'd like to point out a few other affiliations, these are just the ones I'm aware of. It is quite helpful if people post their affiliations.

Karen appears to be involved in an LDS of some sort which holds GUE classes.

MHK is a GUE instructor

Thanks for a great thread everyone.

Now, for a couple of days diving. Hopefully I won't run into any of my new enemies this weekend :D

Mark

I'm wearing a GUE T-shirt.

mweitz:
It is quite helpful if people post their affiliations.

I have always been upfront about my affiliations. In fact, that's how you "know" ... because I've posted them often enough.

Furthermore, the shop doesn't just promote GUE classes, they teach them as well. In fact, JJ is here teaching Tech 2 even as I type this.

I don't understand the intent of your post. I went back and scanned the past few pages, and I see no connection between what's being discussed and what you posted.

Perhaps you'd care to elaborate what you're getting at ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob,
Mark's just making the "Full Disclusure" statement.... I guess he's been hanging around with the legal department too much :)

Mark's not afraid of getting stabbed in the back by his DIR enemies because he knows they only have the tiny blunt tip DIR approved knife! :D

Safe diving everyone, I'm still on the bench for my teeth :(

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom