NON-DIVING STUFF - Wala lang ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
gio...

IMGP5236.jpg
holy crap! you mean she's wearing a necklace!?!?!? where????

Jag

pakman:
how about a beach volleyball tournament next time... :eyebrow:

guess who just finished annotating the nestea beach volley eliminations in greenhills and is going to bora to do the finals in a couple of weeks? :eyebrow:

they'll be having celeb games there too... don't know who'll be playing this year but the past years have been... ummm... how shall we put this... interesting :wink:

Jag

Let me just say... the last few pages of postings in this forum are hilarious. I'm interested in the Philippines and have started poking around this forum lately. Nice to see that a lot of people over here have other "interests" outside of diving. :14:

clgsamson:
we are normal people, Simone:D.

This is great, as far as I am concerned. The Asian forums are a great place to spend time on SB. Everyone seems friendly and helpful. Also (I'll say this quietly)... there doesn't seem to be too many self-appointed SB "police" over here.

I've never been to the Philippines, but this forum sure is whetting my desire. I can't wait!

TravelSimone:
This is great, as far as I am concerned. The Asian forums are a great place to spend time on SB. Everyone seems friendly and helpful. Also (I'll say this quietly)... there doesn't seem to be too many self-appointed SB "police" over here.

I've never been to the Philippines, but this forum sure is whetting my desire. I can't wait!
well you have to be "certified" to be here in the PPD. Sign up in the Barangay Pasaway subforum, you'll enjoy the endless banter in there.

TravelSimone:
Also (I'll say this quietly)... there doesn't seem to be too many self-appointed SB "police" over here.

well that's cuz we're just a fun loving bunch of STROKES who appreciate the u/w beauty instead of stroking each others ego about their uber buoyancy! :eyebrow:

well most of us... there are some closet Men in Black among us...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom