Non-Diving recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foodie's is probably new since you were out there last- It gets very good reviews: Foodies Bonaire – Bayside Bar and Restaurant

+1 for Foodies. I consider this a great dinner spot, romantic as you are kind of out there. A fav of our local friends, one guy chose it as the spot for his proposal. Very eclectic décor (velvet sofa in the Caribbean??? Hellooooo????)

I was thinking of Jibe City for the beach bar vibe.

[QUOTE="when passing through Rincon, stop and have lunch at Posada Para Mira. Sits up on a hill before dropping into town. Beautiful views and wonderful traditional Bonairian food! eat and drink Archives - Rincon[/QUOTE]

Would you suggest Rose Inn or Posada would be best if we only did Rincon once for lunch?

I think La Creperie is for sale too. If you really really like it. We definitely loved the crepes there on our last trip!

[QUOTE="when passing through Rincon, stop and have lunch at Posada Para Mira. Sits up on a hill before dropping into town. Beautiful views and wonderful traditional Bonairian food! eat and drink Archives - Rincon

Would you suggest Rose Inn or Posada would be best if we only did Rincon once for lunch?[/QUOTE]
Sorry- I just now saw this question. I would do Posada if only doing one or the other. The view is great and the breezes as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom