Non-Diving recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Question on this topic. Is it OK/feasible to ride a scooter up to Rincon? I was going on a trip with my LDS and the wifey was going to Jamaica with a friend but her friend can't go now so she is coming with us. She doesn't dive and I was considering renting her a scooter for the week.

Yes! Have done so many times. I would suggest being extremely careful days cruise ships are in town, extra traffic, buses, bikers, etc. We've gone around the island, out to Lagoon, everywhere but the park by scooter. We were stupid enough to do the Donkey Sanctuary by scooter. Pack water - the scooters we had included a flip up seat with some storage, wear long pants, long sleeves, sneakers and rent a helmet.

10-4 Jersey thanks! We are going in July so it is low season for cruise ships thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom