Nocturnal lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thansk for the awesome reviews guys, I'm glad that more and more people on Scubaboard is staring to realize the benefits of our lights. Let me know if you guys have any additional questions, I am here to help however I can.

LOL if I can win the lottery I wouldnt' mind giving everyone participating in this thread a TL50 Extreme :)

Hi Tim,
What is the wattage bulb in your SLX LED Dive Light?
I see it states “Triple High-Powered LED” but, I could not find wattage.

Thanks,
Ron

They're 1 watt each, but we used the best LED bulbs we can find. These are not those led clusters that are seen on a lot of cheap flashlights and some of the backup lights. Those clustered LEDs are good if you want to be seen, but they're not powerful enough for you to illuminate any objects unless you're only lighting up a small area up-close.

Question about LED lights? Since there seems to be some knowledgeable people here such as a light manufactuer. I have a number of flashlights. A few are high dollar StreamLights. Some of them have a dual beam, LED and halogen bulb. I use these during my work. I have noticed and heard and confirmed at least to my satisfaction that some people simply cannot see with LED produced light. It is as if the light was INVISIBLE! I was told by a Sanp-On rep that people with light colored eyes and especially blue eyes often complain. I think that may make a good story and I do have blue eyes and I cannot see a D---m thing with an LED light but I doubt it has to do with eye color. So my question, have anyone complained about LED lights in the dive arena as not being able to see or focus their eyes etc? N

Back
Top Bottom