No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silent board.... :) Thinking of going out tomorrow... anyone consult the Magic 8 Ball? Or better yet anyone been diving today? Thank you in advance! Enjoy the Journey!

I've heard the water is clear but I would venture to say that it is ccccccold!!! Let us know how it is! :D

My husband and I are booked with Aristikat on Sat 3/22 on the AM trip. So far, we are the only two. He needs three to go out. Anyone interested in joining us?

What does everyone think about this upcoming weekend 4/26? Good conditions? Looks like it should be calm all week.

Any locals care to make a weather prediction for the next couple of days, anyone make it out today?
Hoping for flat enough seas to take a small craft out in and good enough vis to not have to feel around for teeth but actually be able to see them!

I was out yesterday for two tanks via kayak, did fine in 23 feet deep with 3 foot visibility. Still some whale snot so I wouldn't call it great yet.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom