No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy was who usually set them up. When she left Scubaboard.........................................twas the end of that. If we want to do a get together then let's just pick a date & do it. :)

Tracy was who usually set them up. When she left Scubaboard.........................................twas the end of that. If we want to do a get together then let's just pick a date & do it. :)
Works for me, we will be around the last week of July or so

Tracy only did one.I think Dennis and Roxanne did the one 2 years ago, but now they are busy and didn't have time this year.
Last two weekends in July no good for me

Tracy only did one.I think Dennis and Roxanne did the one 2 years ago, but now they are busy and didn't have time this year.
Last two weekends in July no good for me

Earlier or later then. If we can get there we will.

Earlier might be tough only because it's only a couple weeks away. .. How about the first weekend in Aug? Sat. Aug. 6?

However, I am game for early July, if somebody wants to head it up.

Earlier might be tough only because it's only a couple weeks away. .. How about the first weekend in Aug? Sat. Aug. 6?

However, I am game for early July, if somebody wants to head it up.

August might be good, I must check with SWMBO

i will monitor this thread for dates.....

Did the redtide diving about a month or two ago. Heard it is back. Any reports or thoughts on this weekend?

Did the redtide diving about a month or two ago. Heard it is back. Any reports or thoughts on this weekend?
Redtide not bad seems like it's in canals and waterway. No signs in Gulf..by weekend should be good right now north winds w surge vis 1 ft. I was Just was out there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom