No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim: Mind your own business! If Jamie has something to say to me, let him be man enough to say it himself rather than getting others to speak for him.

Mike,
Strong Easterly winds flatten out the surf and the wind waves won't start until several miles out.

DM Jim

Darn it, darn it, darn it. Something told me to go and at least check it out (lil sis wanted to dive today). When we have those easterly's it often makes for a beautiful day in shore. i'm going to guess that the viz at Spanish Rocks is stellar because of the fairly consistent east winds.

Thanks for the report. I would have thought the viz would have been a little better.

Better :confused: Its Venice that is great! :D:D:D

I think there has been enough discussion on this topic, let's move on.

I thought this was a discussion board?

(Venice Fossil Divers)A central location for fossil divers and divers of fossils to meet, brag, exchange site information, post dive reports with weather conditions and pictures of their treasures.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Ladies and gentlemen, please play nicely and keep the discussions civil.

heres todays pic

Attachments

• PB070049.JPG
    PB070049.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 64
Thanks a lot, I thought that it was pretty good for a Beach dive. How many did you find today?:mooner:

Thanks a lot, I thought that it was pretty good for a Beach dive. How many did you find today?:mooner:

:rofl3: I found zip, zero, zilch. But I have seen many of your great finds and you did not impress me today :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Guess I can no longer look up to you? :wink: :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom