No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone headed out to Venice today?r I'm guessing that is probably a no but if anyone does actually physically go there, I'd like a first-hand account of the conditions out at The Boneyard please.

Babe, you've got my attention! never heard of Shark tooth creek. Please tell us where this is. Don't know much about the Venice area. Was in the Peace River last week if you want to look for fossils nows the time for digging not diving viz is not good enough yet.Thanks

OK Babe, give us some specifics, cause I'm headed out tomorrow!

What was the water temp?

Hey GD can you be sure to post up a viz report tomorrow please? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey Babe, apparently I replied to your Shark Tooth creek post on another page. Oh well I have been to the bone yard several times but have never heard of shark creek or East Venice. Does it have good viz? Can you disclose where it's at? thanks p.s. is that a 9mm or 45 cal shell looks big

Sorry work has kept me busy the last couple of days.

Its creek in east venice Not sure of the name of it for sure. You have to get access to the creek from private property. It is not some place that is navigable by boat. Only when the tide is high your able to get a boat or kayak in. Viz is not not good, its normal -1 foot. I try to go in the winter when the water drops enough that you can see. And alligators are less hungry. The construction company that I get access through the property dont seem to know the real name of the creek. Or thats what they tell me. I dont really push the issue as long as they let me get to the creek. Hope that this helps. ~~~Babe~~~

Were you diving, snorkeling or shovel & sifting?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom