No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just had a look at the forecast. Dunno FB - I think it could be okay. I'm going to bring my stuff anyway. Nothing to lose. Hey Mike would you post up that report on the Turkey Fry thread please? Thank you. Will definitely be bringing my boat coat to curl up in after diving.
Go for it sister. I will be the bubble watcher from the beach and turkey taster!!!!

I'm planning to dive, my wife will probably also, at least to check conditions. If you remember, I didn't dive last year but the water was colder, surfier and no viz to speak of.

I'm planning to dive, my wife will probably also, at least to check conditions. If you remember, I didn't dive last year but the water was colder, surfier and no viz to speak of.

Well, this year there was no surf to speak of, the water was a balmy 68 degrees, and the viz was a whopping 12 -18 (inches). Had a lovely plankton-viewing dive. Did actually see a few small shark teeth; left them for the next hunter. :vintagediver:

Thanks nurse shark (for the 12/1 dive report)......I knew this was my last chance to get out for awhile. This having to go to work thing is such a PITA. The weather does NOT look good for awhile.

Thanks nurse shark (for the 12/1 dive report)......I knew this was my last chance to get out for awhile. This having to go to work thing is such a PITA. The weather does NOT look good for awhile.

No, it doesn't -- when I saw the forecast, begged my way along on number one dive buddy's trip this morning. Figure that 9 to 10 foot wave height they're calling for offshore is not going to make for good conditions. (SCUBA body surfing, anyone?)

I hear ya!!:shakehead:

Well, since the weather isn't good for diving, guess I'll just have to go Christmas shopping at the dive shop. One present for #1 dive buddy, two items on the wish list for me . . . :dance:

I realize this might be a bit late notice for some...Florida Underwater Sports Florida Underwater Sports - Scuba Diving in Sarasota! is having a Christmas Open House this evening from 4:00 pm to 8:00pm w/ cider and cookies to show their appreciation for all of their customers. They are also doing a scuba gifts registry...come in, sign up, and create you personal scuba wish list so Santa knows exactly what you want! Directions are on the link.

Last edited:
I realize this might be a bit late notice for some...Florida Underwater Sports Florida Underwater Sports - Scuba Diving in Sarasota! is having a Christmas Open House this evening from 4:00 pm to 8:00pm w/ Cider and Cookies to show their appreciation for all of their customers. They are also doing a scuba gifts registry...come in, sign up, and create you personal scuba wish list so Santa knows exactly what you want! Directions are on the link.

They also have a Toys for Tots collection box at the front of the shop. I'm sure everybody is familiar with this annual toy collection drive sponsored by the Marine Corps. Any new, unwrapped toys are greatly appreciated!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom