No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim just a quick note to let you know the mammoth tooth is safe in DKramers home now. This is the mamoth tooth I dropped while getting onto Capt Jamies boat. I was so freaking out because I wanted to donate it to the school. Thanks again Jim for saving it for us and I know that the children in Charlotte County schools appreciate you bringing back to the boat for them. I cant thank you enough. Dkramer took a business car of mine and capt Jamie and will display it beside the tooth in the library. We are even talking about making a fossil display for them as well. I will try to get pictures of it and send it when we finish . Thanks again.

Jim just a quick note to let you know the mammoth tooth is safe in DKramers home now. This is the mamoth tooth I dropped while getting onto Capt Jamies boat. I was so freaking out because I wanted to donate it to the school. Thanks again Jim for saving it for us and I know that the children in Charlotte County schools appreciate you bringing back to the boat for them. I cant thank you enough. Dkramer took a business car of mine and capt Jamie and will display it beside the tooth in the library. We are even talking about making a fossil display for them as well. I will try to get pictures of it and send it when we finish . Thanks again.

Now that really sounds like something very cool to do for the school!!!

I'm very excited about this project as well, not only did I do most of the testing while the school was being rebuild. ( School had to rebuilt after hurricane charlie ) I will keep my fingers crossed that the school will allow me to make a fossil display for the children as well.

Well, Fossilbabe & I went up to school today & scoped out our new fossil display for the science lab. Everyone at school is all excited about the project & extends a big thanks to Debra for giving us her help & expertise.:D

On another note.......................Oh where, oh where has my bean bag chair gone? Oh where, oh where could it be?........................Rumor has it, Capt. Jamie, that I'm not the only one who loses things. :rofl3::rofl3:

Well, Fossilbabe & I went up to school today & scoped out our new fossil display for the science lab. Everyone at school is all excited about the project & extends a big thanks to Debra for giving us her help & expertise.:D

On another note.......................Oh where, oh where has my bean bag chair gone? Oh where, oh where could it be?........................Rumor has it, Capt. Jamie, that I'm not the only one who loses things. :rofl3::rofl3:
Ok we now have a tv cabinet and Dkramer is picking it up tomorrow and taking it to the school. Now the fun starts. Its a nice looking cabinet but we will need shelves for it and then I can start putting fossils in to display. I cant wait this is going to be so great. Wish I could see the kids faces when they see if for the first time. Will post some pictures after it is done.

HEY MISS Fossilbabe!

HOLY smokes, those teeth are just freaken HUGE! When did you find those?

NICE! :D

Yes.... the ones in the pic! :)

Hey, I like this picture 2! I happy smile!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom