No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should doll up your web site! SHOW some of your stuff! I'm sure folks would have an interest in purchasing some of your things!

Heck, I WOULD!

Went out with the AristaKat today and wow what a day. Found lots of nice shark teeth shared being with some great diver friends. Met some new people and got to chat with some regulars. I going to say the best part of the dive was I hung out with krawdadys sea turtle. She was so beautiful and we had a nice long chat. When krawdady said she was huge he was not kidding. Her head was about the size of mine and I dont think three people could of wrap their arms around her. I hung out with her abit and we talked. What a amazing adventure today.

Went out with the AristaKat today and wow what a day. Found lots of nice shark teeth shared being with some great diver friends. Met some new people and got to chat with some regulars. I going to say the best part of the dive was I hung out with krawdadys sea turtle. She was so beautiful and we had a nice long chat. When krawdady said she was huge he was not kidding. Her head was about the size of mine and I dont think three people could of wrap their arms around her. I hung out with her abit and we talked. What a amazing adventure today.

Wow, I would have loved to have seen the turtle. Considering the viz it would have probably scared the "heck" out of us until we could have figured out what it was. If you were on the afternoon trip we were due west of the AristaKat a little after one. I was surprised to see it because we usually dive a little farther south than most. I hope the turtle makes the area his/her home for awhile.

Well from what I see she had been hanging out in that area for a while now. Krawdady found her first and we see her from the boat it seems like every weekend,. It was just total awesome to see her down there. She was my first underwater turtle I had ever seen. Krawdady wasnt kidding when he said she was huge,.

Most likely she is a female loggerhead turtle that has nested on Venice beach and will be nesting again soon. They often nest 3-4 times /season laying about 100 eggs per nest. They crawl on the beach at night to nest.

Sounds like quite a turtle!

I did three dives at the Coronados islands Sunday :wink: - I will have to post a link to the video of the sea lions playing with us when I get a chance to edit it :wink:

Miss you guys!

Sounds like quite a turtle!

I did three dives at the Coronados islands Sunday :wink: - I will have to post a link to the video of the sea lions playing with us when I get a chance to edit it :wink:

Miss you guys!
I would just love to see it. Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom