No Topic/Chat thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks 2Th DIVR really nice resource, if I could be there now I would get wet and see how it looks, going to have to wait until at least tomorrow to get down, hope the weather holds for a bit and this storm holds off.

Last edited:
Anyone heard anything on the viz for today or this weekend... I am boarder-line on making the drive up there tomorrow (not sure about conditions/viz). Thank you in advance.

I haven't heard anything but I'm thinkin' it's not gonna be good.:(

Between the rain and the winds this week I gambled it was going to be a pretty low viz weekend, so took the weekend above water. <br>
I'd be curious to know what the conditions were though; just for frame of reference. <br>
I'm a bit of a drive from there too (90 mins or so) and would prefer to avoid driving for <1ft viz (again). lol <br> <br>

On the positive side if the reality fits the forecast for the next week, next weekend should be awesome.....

Thanks for update... didn't go... but if the forecast is right, blocking days off for next weekend. I hope this NE holds. How was the silt? Still patchy or is some of it finally getting cleared out?

Was wondering what the Red Tide status down there was, 2TH DIVR mentioned he saw some dead fish (on the conditions thread), was wondering if anyone had issues with shore diving due to red tide?
I assume once you get a ways out it is not as big of an issue?

I've been runnin the boat out there everyday since Sat. Red Tide is pushing SW.. Today we didn't see any Dead fish out on the water in the Gulf off Venice.. The inter-coastal on the other had is another story.. There was quite a few in there..

I've been runnin the boat out there everyday since Sat. Red Tide is pushing SW.. Today we didn't see any Dead fish out on the water in the Gulf off Venice.. The inter-coastal on the other had is another story.. There was quite a few in there..

Good to know, hoping to get down to Venice this weekend and get an offshore trip and maybe a shore dive in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom