No tanks from PST?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yak:
Looks like DiveRite Express is kicking into the Worthington camp with a bang.

http://www.diveriteexpress.com/gas/steel.shtml

You know, I checked DiveRite Express's web site maybe last night or early this morning and they still had PST tanks listed. Man, they changed that quick. I wonder if they read this forum?

Most savvy manufacturers as well as shops do just that! :D

MikeC:
You know, I checked DiveRite Express's web site maybe last night or early this morning and they still had PST tanks listed. Man, they changed that quick. I wonder if they read this forum?

No..I sent them an eMail because of their offering twin PSTs with their Rebreather...to the effect what are they going to replace them with...

Their initial response back to me was .... I don't know...

I see they have drafted their battle plan...

Paul in VT

MikeC:

Those are some nice prices - wish I needed some tanks!

It's looking more and more like my decision to buy the Worthington was the right one. Now when all this snow blows out of here I am looking forward to giving the new tank a try!

Only the applicant's tanks but once one entity has has the exemption renewed anyone else can be made party to it just by sending their name in to the DOT.

In real life I suspect that after the renewal is issued and a reasonable amount of owners party to it many shops will just start filling the tanks for anyone, after all there is nothing under law to say they cannot.

royalediver:
Does the exemption granted apply to ALL PST E cylinders or only the applicant? To fill an E tank each filler MUST have a copy of the exemption on file. Can you imagine if each cylinder/owner must have the paperwork filed with each fill station!

hoosier:
Holy Sxxt!

So, everyone thinks that it is time to selll all PST tanks ASAP?
I'll take every E7-100 you own off your hands for $100 each.

Me too.

I love my E-7s and am not worried about the exemption in the slightest (though I do wish I'd have paid the current Worthington price for them).

Ditto here. Anybody with an E7-120 they want to "dump" send me a PM. Nice prices on the X tanks at DRE!

Back
Top Bottom