No Rabid Otters this time, Blue Spring Closed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver doh:
Just murdercycles..... :D

it's not the murdercyle that gets you... it's the sudden stop when
you hit the planet :14:

H2Andy:
it's not the murdercyle that gets you... it's the sudden stop when
you hit the planet :14:

Been there, done that...

Meant to ask what sorta bottom time you and frank get on those scooters :D

Checking with State Park Rangers, Blue Spring is still closed due to high bacteria count. "We thought the weekend would flush it out, but the count is actually higher!" Seems all of the rain has been washing animal fectal matter into the river. Asked about ear problems, the Ranger said, "Yep, that's one sign of contamination". So Simon wasn't too far off, while not just Otter Poop, it is a result of alot of mammal poop of uncertain type. Stay tuned!

metaldector:
Checking with State Park Rangers, Blue Spring is still closed due to high bacteria count. "We thought the weekend would flush it out, but the count is actually higher!" Seems all of the rain has been washing animal fectal matter into the river. Asked about ear problems, the Ranger said, "Yep, that's one sign of contamination". So Simon wasn't too far off, while not just Otter Poop, it is a result of alot of mammal poop of uncertain type. Stay tuned!
it wasn't me I swear!!

scubafool:
But for some reason when I read that. I got this visual of about 30 otters diving down to the Cork Rock, pulling down their little otter pants, and with evil grins, doing their "doody". ROTFL

But then again, my mother did say I was the strange one....

(Absolutely rolling on the floor after this one...) :D

And of course Diver Doh , your comment was , er , uh , ah ...
Just like I would have expected !!! :wink:

You guys are TOO FUNNY !!!

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom