Nitrox VIP Sticker not good enough?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MHK:
... But seriously, your solution presumes that guys like me will ever agree to put one of those ridiculous green and yellow banners on my tank(s), which I will NEVER do...
This all started with a guy who says he has completed the PADI NITROX training but shows no signs of learning any of the knowledge. Its time to ask for the money back for your NITROX course. You are dangerous to yourself and others. Your instructor failed to teach you the minimum you should have learned before becoming certified to use NITROX.

Golf is a nice sport and if you do it wrong you don't end up dead. Give that a try.

jlayman800:
This all started with a guy who says he has completed the PADI NITROX training but shows no signs of learning any of the knowledge. Its time to ask for the money back for your NITROX course. You are dangerous to yourself and others. Your instructor failed to teach you the minimum you should have learned before becoming certified to use NITROX.

Golf is a nice sport and if you do it wrong you don't end up dead. Give that a try.

Well --- it took you 8 months to thinnk that one up!!!! good work.

:11:
damn, all the fuss and all the different interpretations by different dive shops doing the fills.
Thank God I bought my own compressor and built my own continous blending mixing board. Just another reason for anyone other than rec divers to have ALL their own equipment! :wink:
db

jlayman800:

Really. Well, I'll tell ya bub, no nitrox course I've seen goes in to how stupid dive shop owners/fill monkeys can be when it comes to filling tanks.

As far as golf, with your amazing addition to an 8 month old thread, I'd say you may want to go with something that doesn't have moving clubs.

jlayman800:

LOL... seriously, I honestly did Laugh out Loud. That's classic, insofar as how far off base it is.

JLayman - with respect, I'm sure you didn't mean to post something that made you look so bad, but you did. You're just crucifying yourself there, dude.

Boogie711:
LOL... seriously, I honestly did Laugh out Loud. That's classic, insofar as how far off base it is.

JLayman - with respect, I'm sure you didn't mean to post something that made you look so bad, but you did. You're just crucifying yourself there, dude.
Glad you all enjoyed my post. One of the things I really like about diving is that it is very relaxed and laid back. There are very few rules and very few real butt holes. I appologize for the harsh comments. Some times I take myself too seriously. Enjoy your NITROX and be careful.

Back
Top Bottom