Nitrous Vs Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wooooowwww..... Man I was oblivious to that one v_v

Yep NOS bottle off my Nova

What vehicle do you have thats running wth spray? Also, how big of a shot are you running? :D

Gonna be putting a ZEX 50 dry shot in my moms CR-V * yes, thats right, my moms *. Nothing too powerful, nothing to underpowered, running it dry so there is no need for tuning, and its cheaper. Shes let me do other mods to her truck, so no worries there.

1965 Nova SS, 427 big block, 4 speed, ford 9" ETC ETC ETC. Its a 250 HP shot but I have to leave the bottle out of the car while on the street or my insurance company will not cover it, that is truley printed in my paper work !

100_0308.jpg

Everything except some block machine work was completed in my gargae by me, paint , body work, narrowing the rear, setting up the gears, building the I'm stupid, custom carbon fiber panels EVERYTHING !! . I did take it to a shop for a front end alignment and to have the tires mounted. I dont do cars for a living, I work in a bakery.

Im not a fan of Domestic cars, but that is a BEAUTY! I like Chevy engines tho :wink:

250 shot? What you doing with it? Drag? Or just for show and too hesitant of hitting the button? * that is a big shot afterall *

Must be a real torque demon!

Right now, im looking at building up a '92 Civic Hatch (D16Z6 Engine, and its got Vtec ).
Rev-Hard Stage 3 Turbo kits, Arias or Wiseco pistons, connecting / push rods, valves, and springs.

Not to sure whether to build it as a sleeper, or a showoff (lol). Most likely going to make it stand out. Full body kit, wing, No decal, I HATE decals. The only problem, is it will attract attention from the Popo's, and the theives unfortunatly...

Looking to get the max torque possible, cost is not too much of a bother. Won't bring it to a drag track. If anything, it will be for the street, * STREET RACING IS WRONG! Unless proper precautions are taken, but that can be discussed later * I have raced ONCE, lol, my moms CR-v vs a guy in a mazda, was just for fun tho. Took off from the stop light, was doing ok, but obviously he won, his GF in the car was laughing and he waved with a smile :), my bud and I just laughed and we're on our way after.

Well, I must be on my way, time for uhhh... Certain activities :ph34r: PARTY!!! :ph34r:

Peace out all!

-Sparki:canada:

The Nova is just for fun as I dont street race or waste 2 hours at the track to make a single pass.

I love cars, domestic or anything from over seas. The civics are wonderfull, a great project and plenty of aftermarket stuff, I would build it as a mild sleeper with NO decals !! just some nice wheels and a single color paint job. I am strongly promote forced induction. I cant beleive the power that guys get out of those engines.

Im building my first "ricer" right now, well you can call it a ricer I guess as it has a yamaha 3.0 out of a SHO taurus. Its going to be mounted in the back seat of a festiva with a mild wide body kit. They made 6 of these in the early 90s and have spent years getting all the parts together to build one for my self.

1car1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom