Niterider lights??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always nice to see the manufacturers on the boards.

So far so good on the service. Haven't sent my unit in yet but will get it out today. Henry has worked with me on the mess that I stumbled upon and all is good. With any luck both of us will gain a bit on the deal.

Mike1:
Really? I never expected that kind of service. That is impressive!

Now I wish I had stumbled accross this sooner and I could have been doing more night diving.

Thanks very much Henry, I didn't think that kind of service still existed. I will take you up on that and send it down to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Oh it still exists @ NiteRider. They are so nice it hurts. I met Henry @ DEMA yrs ago and he is da man when it comes to customer service. He treats everyone like this.

Bill Childers NAUI 5709L CD

hunter991:
They are decent but not in the same league as salvo or DR. I am a dealer for salvo and DR and can get you a deal on either one of them. I also have a used blackwater 3000 for 250 if you are interested.

Brent

Well, Niterider may not be the light Salvo or DR is but I recently did a 4 hour CCR cave dive with my 9 year old Niterider. My buddy's salvo went out and that's why we thumbed the dive. His Salvo is a really nice light. I drool over it but just can't justify spending that kind of money on something new when the light I have has worked so well. I won't elaborate on how many OMS phantom's I've had flood and/or burn up.

Bill

I can't say enough good things about the Niterider HID lights or the folks who run the Corporation. My honey and I recenly wrote up a field evaluation of both their HID Dual and Single Beam Nightrider systems. Here is the link to the report.

http://www.niteriderdive.com/Jack&Jackie.html

Safe Diving
Jack

Henry at Niterider:
Wally,

Just got your light today. We should have it converted to wet connect cabling by tomorrow. Thanks for designing the bracket dovetail for the Ocean Images Housing. Do you want the dovetail back?

H.

Great to hear Henry and thanks again for the service and mount.

I don't need the dovetail back. I made another one for myself.

The sport diver link doesn't work on the website, for me?

dumpsterDiver:
The sport diver link doesn't work on the website, for me?

Dumpster, we are currently redesigning the 6vt Sport Diver, Pro Diver and Sea Torch with a new aluminum canister battery case. For now, they are out of stock until the new cases are manufactured. I've taken the "buy now" link off the site. Sorry 'bout that.

I just spoke with Divelights, and I must say that the conversation was great. It's very rare to call a company, take 30 minutes of their time with lots of questions, and then get a thanks at the end of the conversation.

If the light is anything as good as the custome service, then I'm sure I made the right decision.

Thanks for taking the time with me today.... I ordered from Leisure Pro, and I can't wait to recieve it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom