Nikon D80/70s vs Canon EOS 350 D/400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
That was the 300mm F4 AF-S. Funny, I was shooting friends and family in the surf, and then all of a sudden I was shooting her! :D

thats an awesome lens. btw having a long lens naturally brings out the inner peeping tom in any person :D

RonFrank:
Get inspired! Topside photography is a blast! Think NUDE supermodels! :lol:

If you walk into B&H, have internet pricing available. They sometimes do NOT offer internet prices in the store (don't understand why) but if you throw it in their face, they will match. However, expect tax of about 10%.

66826340.iWwSEDeL.Babe_001.jpg

There is some topside inspiration! :eyebrow:

Well, one tries not to be predictable, but in the circumstance, I can only say
pounditupdated.gif

and

yoda.jpg

Spoon:
thats an awesome lens. btw having a long lens naturally brings out the inner peeping tom in any person :D

Well, she was sitting right next to us, I talked to her for a bit. No peeping, my name is not Tom, but I know what you mean! :D

The 300mm is awesome for all sorts of applications one would not normally think of like this...

66827797.rfEXk91V.WaterLilly_001.jpg

I shoot with this lens a lot more than one may think.

Jamdiver:
I'll have to wait until next I travel abroad.
D70 retails locally for the equivalent of US$2000........ highway robbery.

All being well I should be the states around December and pick up a Nikrap/Canrap unit :wink:.
WOW.... so expensive. I found cheaper in HK price as HKD6580 included standard lens.

RonFrank:
Get inspired! Topside photography is a blast! Think NUDE supermodels! :lol:

66826340.iWwSEDeL.Babe_001.jpg

There is some topside inspiration! :eyebrow:
WOW..WOW..WOW....energetic! good shot!:D

Wolverine:
Can you guys count me in on that as well?? ...

huh? stop hijacking the thread Tim! we're enjoying Ron's topside shots... :wink::no

Oh yeah, let's definitely organize a Palau trip next year... what dates would work for you...? Initially I wasn't gonna do it during chinese new year, but I'm getting tempted to tell my snowboarding buddies I'm gonna bail out on our British Columbia trip next Feb... :eyebrow:

can someone post more shots of bikini clad hotties?

Spoon:
can someone post more shots of bikini clad hotties?

Hey that's your job until you get housing for your dslr...

In the meantime, I think I'll get a Canon 600mm L lens... :D :D

mr600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom