Nikon D80/70s vs Canon EOS 350 D/400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Stanley street in Central i always found to be more expensive than Kowloon....

I would agree in general but for Nikon, Kinefoto is the cheapest. There may be 1 or 2 shops in Kowloon that is cheaper but they may not carry everything. This guy is the Nikon dealer. He has most items and if not in the shop, he would be able to get it within 2 days. And when I bot my D200, it was 1k cheaper than Kowloon. :D

Wolverine:
I would agree in general but for Nikon, Kinefoto is the cheapest. There may be 1 or 2 shops in Kowloon that is cheaper but they may not carry everything. This guy is the Nikon dealer. He has most items and if not in the shop, he would be able to get it within 2 days. And when I bot my D200, it was 1k cheaper than Kowloon. :D
Hi Tim....I heard Nikon D200 is tip top modal, how much you bought?
Where you saw D80 HKD5900?

clgsamson:
and when you have concluded your lens, camera, housing. arms and strobes purchases, buy a ticket and go on straight to YAP...
So many year never take under water photos, I need big boy toys baby:blinking: ; so temptation especially I went around the camera shop. I have to practice start from basic skills get learn from expect photographer like your guys.
I told my wife I going to buy reward myself before the November trip, my conclusion am buy camera this year, next year Inspiration vision rebreather unit.
Therefore, I need work hard get pay for the debt…HA -HA

Jason Ooi:
So many year never take under water photos, I need big boy toys baby:blinking: ; so temptation especially I went around the camera shop. I have to practice start from basic skills get learn from expect photographer like your guys.
I told my wife I going to buy reward myself before the November trip, my conclusion am buy camera this year, next year Inspiration vision rebreather unit.
Therefore, I need work hard get pay for the debt…HA -HA
Jason, the expert photographer is in Yap...

You're right, work hard to get toys for the big boys.

Jason Ooi:
Hi Tim....I heard Nikon D200 is tip top modal, how much you bought?
Where you saw D80 HKD5900?

Kinefoto. I was surprised by the price. Go check it out. How much was Fortress quoting?

Jason give Tony leung a call i get all my camera gear from him hes the cheapest soo far.
New Sankyo Camera Co Ltd
Shop G-19 Golden Mile Holiday Inn
50 Nathan Road, Kowloon, HONG KONG
Tel: +852-2367 0350, 2369 9491 Fax: +852-2739 2932
Email: newsanky@hkstar.com
Hours: 10:00 -- 20:00, Monday to Saturday

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom