Night Dive Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIGSAGE136:
Ok...This is the line up for the night dive of 3/19/05:

1. Sage
2. Krista
3. Scuba Jenny
4. Baitedstorm
5. Kelpermaid
6. Orlando Eric
7. Blondey (Possible)
8. Down4fun
9. Farfromwater (?) Hope you can make it

I'm hoping Kevin can dive with us. This is going to be a great evening!

So... how many can this craft hold?

'cause I may be interested.......

Jeff

I don't get it! I've posted not once, but TWICE that I'm in for this & yet- no post!!! What's up with that???? (sticking around long enough to check this time....)

Whew! Third time's the charm....

Sage, you can put me down for 2 (not one) in the "I'm trying like hell to make it " category. It would be my brother and I (hey, gotta like having free family lodging 10 minutes from splashdown!).

Krista, bad news, kinda iffy on the 'ritas. My wife said I can either dive or have margaretas, but not both. (I'd insert a grin here, but can't figure out how to do it) I can't have too much fun without her she says. Anybody know a good sitter near OKC for a few days so she can come dive too?

I'll let you know...

jeff

farfromwater....rita's come after the dives. :D

Sage, I think when baitedstorm says "we" she also is including her husband murphdivers, so the count will go up by one.

Assuming Kevin comes back with positive news regarding space, shall I start a new thread for daytime dives?

KBeck:
farfromwater....rita's come after the dives. :D

Sage, I think when baitedstorm says "we" she also is including her husband murphdivers, so the count will go up by one.

Assuming Kevin comes back with positive news regarding space, shall I start a new thread for daytime dives?

That would be great Krista!

The night dive won't work for me with the Mom thing, but Krista, please include me in the daytime (preferably AM headcount.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom