Night Dive Splashdown Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aye

Definitely not just for locals.....we LOVE to harrass the tourists! :wink:

I'd love to do the 19th; maybe we can do a two-tank am dive, then back for the night dive. Or 2 tank afternoon dive, whichever. BigSage, you're officially in charge...do you want to see if they'll have room on either outing?

farfromwater: Do I really have to choose just one???!! On the rocks, please! :D

For a morning dive trip. I'll be visiting Mom, so my schedule is not totally my own.

Shall I just call Splashdown and make myself a reservation? Do they know about "Scubaboard?" I wonder what neoprene to pack...

kelpmermaid:
For a morning dive trip. I'll be visiting Mom, so my schedule is not totally my own.

Shall I just call Splashdown and make myself a reservation? Do they know about "Scubaboard?" I wonder what neoprene to pack...

You can always call Splashdown. They aare very pleasant and will answer any question that you have. For this dive we need 6 people certain in order to schedule the boat. I have also inquired into the rate for turning this into a weekender.

The tentative date is 3/19/05 , and I have PM'd Kevin to nail that down. As soon as I hear back from him I will post.

We're in too

Well, I found out today I need to be in Houston that week. Still may be possible to make it, but need to nail some things down first.

Hope there's room on the boat(s) if I get to come, but can't say yes yet. It will be a week or so before I know... gggrrrr.

Jeff

kelpmermaid:
Do they know about "Scubaboard?"
We do:wink: . Hey pack a 7mm or a drysuit if you are prone to chills or wimpy like me. The water temps will be around 72 degrees. The 19th is just fine with us. The rest of the weekend is okay too, I think.... I'll have to make sure that we're not already booked by a dive club. I'll get back to youin a bit, but it's probably okay.

Ok...This is the line up for the night dive of 3/19/05:

1. Sage
2. Krista
3. Scuba Jenny
4. Baitedstorm
5. Kelpermaid
6. Orlando Eric
7. Blondey (Possible)
8. Down4fun
9. Farfromwater (?) Hope you can make it

I'm hoping Kevin can dive with us. This is going to be a great evening!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom