Night Dive March 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will leve Tacky Jacks at 5:30 do a dive before dark and then one after dark.
After diving we will return to Tackys for Food and Drinks:D
$50.pp

What about it Divers? There will be a incoming tide that night.
I think gulfdiver77 is in and at least one other diver that leaves 4 spots.

algulfdiver:
We will leve Tacky Jacks at 5:30 do a dive before dark and then one after dark.
After diving we will return to Tackys for Food and Drinks:D
$50.pp

Gary I’m not meaning to Highjack your thread here but if you don’t mind I have a question about night diving. Shane asked me a question I could not answer for him about this dive or one of your future night dives. Shane is the guy you met with me up at Morrison back in the fall. His question was if he was to go on one of these dive with you would you be able to sign off on his night dive in his book? So that it would count towards his advance open water .

He is Naui certified or would this have to be done during his advanced class as he is attending it? He is planning on a move up to Ohio in about a month or so and the diving there seems to be limited in the South East with only two dive shops about a hundred mile travel from where he will be.

I will be diving buddy poor after his move :eek:(

tom wicker:
Gary I’m not meaning to Highjack your thread here but if you don’t mind I have a question about night diving. Shane asked me a question I could not answer for him about this dive or one of your future night dives. Shane is the guy you met with me up at Morrison back in the fall. His question was if he was to go on one of these dive with you would you be able to sign off on his night dive in his book? So that it would count towards his advance open water .

He is Naui certified or would this have to be done during his advanced class as he is attending it? He is planning on a move up to Ohio in about a month or so and the diving there seems to be limited in the South East with only two dive shops about a hundred mile travel from where he will be.

I will be diving buddy poor after his move :eek:(
Tom,
I'll be glad to sign his night dive log but it depends on where and who does his AOW whether they will let him count it or not.
Most Operators are going to charge a certian price for AOW. (it just depends)

Tom, If Shane does his AOW with us I can split up the fee's as a per dive based on 5 dives.

algulfdiver:
Tom, If Shane does his AOW with us I can split up the fee's as a per dive based on 5 dives.

I’ll sure enough tell him. That lady instructor over in Pensacola has him smiffed . His wife asked me last night she wants to surprise him with some new gear. I’m sending her your way to take care of her. Shane takes XXL on his gear. She should be in there this weekend or the first of the week.

Don’t you dare fix him up better than me I’ll never live it down. I need to get up with you when I get the chance to make a gear change we were talking about awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom