Night Dive 5/29 Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yes we still are diving little cove it looks good from here. Lets see i get a job and then all chaos brakes loose because im not on 24/7 :)

Had a great time.

Thank you Erika for planning it.

Good seeing everyone (Erika, Rich, & Sam).

Also, got to see a lot of sea scrapple --- not sure what you call all them critters besides fish :D

Look forward to the next one.

Awesome dive last night. Saw a lepord shark i belive it was not a horn shark. 2 lobsters. torpedo ray, some sort of ray with spots on it. and some with out, not to big. Nice sheephead in a hole. A macral that was attacking all of us again. had descent viz. cant say we did not bump into each other last night. Had a great time. Nice to see every one again.

Thanks everyone, I really had a great dive. Last night was a good example of why I drive so far. Good company, great vis and lots to see. What more can I ask for....

What more can I ask for....

A mask that doesn't leak? :wink:

A mask that doesn't leak? :wink:

Yea, I was motivated to get my hair cut today after that experience. My eyes are bad enough. I don't need a layer of water to help blur the compass. :shakehead:

Back
Top Bottom