Night Dive 5/29 Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Na.... would have not posted it if you did not want to go. I rembered that you asked if i wanted to dive this week, and on top of that vets park is to far to go on a week night. :) This is going to be good to dive with ya all at once not one dive here and another dive there. :)

So far that makes: Me, Rich, Rick, Sam,
Maby: Nick and Jeff w/ buddy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been fiending to dive since Refugio! See you'all thursday.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been fiending to dive since Refugio! See you'all thursday.

Hey Sam, I'm glad you can make it. Looks like we are going to have a great dive.:D

Oh yea and its at the cove part next to the lifegard tower not sure what # it is i think its 2?

AAhh!! What's up with the switching to Thursdays?! That's one of my running days!

AAhh!! What's up with the switching to Thursdays?! That's one of my running days!

Whats wrong with a little running before a dive?

Whats wrong with a little running before a dive?

Oh nothing at all! I've actually done a 10 mile run and then driven immediately to a dive site. It's the timing! I run from around 6:30 - 8ish. Hmm... actually.... what time are you guys going in the water?

well it doesn't look good for me making this one after all. Figures the one day it worked out for me to make a nite dive conditions were crapola.

Oh nothing at all! I've actually done a 10 mile run and then driven immediately to a dive site. It's the timing! I run from around 6:30 - 8ish. Hmm... actually.... what time are you guys going in the water?

Prob. 8:00 no promises

well it doesn't look good for me making this one after all. Figures the one day it worked out for me to make a nite dive conditions were crapola.

That sucks maby next time

Back
Top Bottom