Night Dive 5/29 Leo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH lol. i dont pay attention to when the sun is down. im usualy asleep around 8. :) Im not sure what time we will be in the water. give me a call after your run and if i answer the phone we aint in the water yet. if i dont we are in the water :p i dont think it will be much latter then 8 that we would be out of the water since Rich has a drive ahead of him.

The sun isn't even down at 8!

Quit yer whining.... It's 8... run faster and you can make it.

I will not be able to make this dive. I have a meeting tonight, that I forgot about, but was reminded of yesterday.

See everyone Sat.

Rick

I will not be able to make this dive. I have a meeting tonight, that I forgot about, but was reminded of yesterday.

See everyone Sat.

Rick

:( oh well next time.

So, who is still going?

Are we still meeting at 8pm.

Erika, can you PM me a number to call you so that I can confirm?

Help!

So, who is still going?

Are we still meeting at 8pm.

Erika, can you PM me a number to call you so that I can confirm?

Help!

I'm still showing! Conditions look good here in Goleta. Note the time... We are meeting at 7:30. I know it's before dark but I get scared in the dark:shakehead:. Well, the real truth is I don't want to get home a midnight. I'll PM you my number.....

crabbers what is going on? so erika and rich and myself are going tonight.......anyone else? Robert where you at buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom