Niagara River Drift Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I remember a few of you saying you wanted to do a Niagara River Drift Dive.
DD is having their annual Treasure Hunt on August 7th.

It's a chance to drift the river, win some prizes, eat and have some fun!!

If you're interested call the shop, I think there is a link on the dive calendar on the website too.

If you are taking your AOW with DD, a drift dive can count as one of your elective dives. :D

Tavi:
I remember a few of you saying you wanted to do a Niagara River Drift Dive.
DD is having their annual Treasure Hunt on August 7th.

It's a chance to drift the river, win some prizes, eat and have some fun!!

If you're interested call the shop, I think there is a link on the dive calendar on the website too.

If you are taking your AOW with DD, a drift dive can count as one of your elective dives. :D

Do you have ESP? I was just thinking about calling Paul to see if he was going. I think I can be there. Hell, why not, it'll be my b-day present to myself besides that next weekend of going to the Glen. Can never have too much fun :D Later.

"Do I have ESP?"

Sometimes!! :wink:

You can still go............even if Paul doesn't!! :D

I'll be there.

crap. i just realized last night that the Treasure Hunt the same weekend i'm supposed to be on-call. Ill have to find out tomorrow at work and get back with ya'll. To be continued...

I'm in

Ken

Cool, looking forward to seeing you there Ken!

Rick,
I was on the Favors Sat am for the Richardson and Barge #43. The lake was like a sheet of glass! Met up with Mike L. on the boat, I can't believe he drove all the way from Rochester for that but it was great diving with him, havent seen him since last year. Something you tought me must have sunk in because when we got down on the Richardson and saw the silt storm comming at us we sent off on owr own. Amazing how much better the vis is when you stay off the bottom. Thanks.

Derek,
Looking foreward to seeing everybbody at the treasure hunt. Have off work so barring any disasters I will be there. Going to the shop Min or Tue to pay. Hoping for more good weather.

Ken

Glad to hear you and Mike hooked up. Derek and I decided to dive Canadagua Lake on Sunday, rather than doing the Favors Trip on Saturday.

We've been to "The Vince" at 117'.

Alas........there is nothing left for us to see diving from Deep Run Park :(

Back
Top Bottom