NHL Starts tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canuck odds - 12 to 1

:rude: :rude:

Those are only odds after pre-season, we know those mean nothing!

Actually... That's 14 to 1 in Canadian.

howarde:
Actually... That's 14 to 1 in Canadian.

Now that made me laugh! Not bad for an American... :11:

But, Vegas is in a desert, they know nothing....Detroit 5 to 1 proves it right there.... :05:

And CMT489...if you go to a game give the refs a good boo for me (i love doing that...) its too far from here...you can email me the scores....:D

Mike Veitch:
But, Vegas is in a desert, they know nothing....Detroit 5 to 1 proves it right there.... :05:

Oh Mike...I really liked you up until now.... :headshake
he he!

Well Game 1 is over...and of course the Redwings crushed the Blues...Was there ever any doubt?? The Canucks managed to pull one out over the Coyotes, blemishing the Great One's debut and last but not least the Oilers upended the Avs. So just about everyone who posted on this thread should be happy...Oh wait...except for the Avalanche fans. :D

TwoBitTxn:
I was watching a preseason game in which the announcers said a computer season simulation had the Pens over the Stars in the Cup.

It's going to be an interesting season with all of the rules changes.

Well, I would take the Don Cherry prediction over a computer simulation any day. He is a devoted Toronto Maple Laughs fan and even he predicted OTTAWA to win the holy grail of hockey.

Last night's game had a playoff atmosphere. The shootout was great!

In the battle of Ontario it is Senators 1, Maple Laughs 0

IMO, Gretzky should have stayed in the sky box. Hopefully I'll be mincing my words before the season ends.

Rivalery theorem 101:
If you like the Wings, you probably dislike the the Avs a great deal.

And its corollary:
If you like the Avs, you probably dislike the Wings a great deal.

Goes back to incidents like the Claude LaPew cheap shot on Draper. Or maybe Avs fans are still upset that little Mikey Vernon pounded big "chicken headbob" Roy into the ice that year. That fight was a classic!

So yes, you guessed it, LETS GO REDWINGS!
:D

TCDiver1:
Rivalery theorem 101:
If you like the Wings, you probably dislike the the Avs a great deal.

And its corollary:
If you like the Avs, you probably dislike the Wings a great deal.

Goes back to incidents like the Claude LaPew cheap shot on Draper. Or maybe Avs fans are still upset that little Mikey Vernon pounded big "chicken headbob" Roy into the ice that year. That fight was a classic!

So yes, you guessed it, LETS GO REDWINGS!
:D

He he :D

Ok... it's true the avs lost GAME 1 of a LONG season... Hmm... If we harken back to one of the recent avs stanley cup wins... it seems to me that weren't they one of the worst teams in the league all the way into January?

Let's talk about this again in a few months (when it really matters)... and let's see what's happening then.

Playoffs - April 19 - April 20th? (4-20)

We'll see then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom