NHL Starts tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Which schmuck? Please recall the one who took the dumb penalties against Minnesota in 02 to blow our game 7 lead and eventually lose....the same dumb penalties he always takes...i have never been a fan of his..

He then went on to a little "incident" against Colorado during the last season played...

We should have traded him at the beginning of 03 when we could have gotten something for him

I thought that is who you were referring to. I'm hoping he took advantage of his extended holiday and reflected on his tendency to take bad penalties and, hopefully, decided on a more mature approach. I think a part of being a great player (not just good but great) and winning, is being able to keep your cool and not take dumb penalties. He has yet to show that.

One thing I've always wondered about, is why no one has ever commented about Jovanoski's (sp?) penalty (cross checking the defense in front of Calgary's goal) in game 7 against the Flames that resulted in the Flames scoring a power play goal in overtime that won the series. It was at least the third time in the series that he got called for the same penalty. Late in game 7 the referee was yelling at him and finally called the penalty (again).

Cheers,
Bill.

Uhh...Here's a popular sticker that we sell at our store.

howarde:

Better watch out, the ref's going to give you two in the box for a thread misconduct! :D

I was just showing one of the more popular stickers purchased by Coloradoans.

howarde:

Do you really sell those? I think it's funny actually, one of my best friends is a huge Avs fan. I've taken so much of his money over the Wings/Avs games. He would probably put that on his new Z! :D

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Do you really sell those? I think it's funny actually, one of my best friends is a huge Avs fan. I've taken so much of his money over the Wings/Avs games. He would probably put that on his new Z! :D

Yes... We do...Actually we have more than 100 different funny, rude, R-rated, stoner, drunk, colorado local, etc stickers. We can send one to your friend... PM me.

Hey when does Hocky start? Tomorrow? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom