NHL Starts tomorrow!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
I thought I would post the most important info of the day: NHL HOCKEY IS BACK!!

15 games all tomorrow!! A Historic night of fun and fights to be had by all!

Who's your favorite team...or in my case the love of my life!

RED WINGS RULE!!!

Jen!
I went up to Montreal 10 days ago and watched the HABS beat up on Lindros and the LAFFS ( Leafs). Dive trips to the Caribbean and hockey are the only things that keep me sane thru the winter.
GO HABS!!!!
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
beat up on Lindros and the LAFFS ( Leafs)
I actually feel sorry for the Leafs. Lindros is the kiss of death.

Mo2vation:
Its all about the Kings. . . . . So long as they whuppass on Anaheim and San Jose, . . .
You will be half disappointed with that wish.

Wristshot

Hyper-limits:
Me too, but I think Mario is still the man in Pittsburgh.

True. Can you think of anyone better right now in the NHL that Crosby can have as a mentor? Maybe Yzerman or Sakic, but Mario will have a good impact on the kid. Can't wait to see the duo.

JeffG:
The Oilers improved, but not enough and unfortunately for us Edmontonians, Calgary is going to have a very good team (again) this year.

Soooo...my Florida Panthers would be happy to take Mike Peca and Chris Pronger off your hands!

---Bob

ScubaBOBuba:
Soooo...my Florida Panthers would be happy to take Mike Peca and Chris Pronger off your hands!

---Bob
Then we would right on the bottom...nope no deal.

All Avalanche all the time!!! AVS rule wings drool!! :D . Thank God hockey is back.

Can someone tell me anything about the Caps or Blue Jackets? I have no clue who plays for what team, actually didn't really know two years back.

All I know is that hockey means a regular paycheck for me this winter!!!!!

Lightning Fish:
Which schmuck?

Canucks will hoist in 98.... games that is.

Bill.

Which schmuck? Please recall the one who took the dumb penalties against Minnesota in 02 to blow our game 7 lead and eventually lose....the same dumb penalties he always takes...i have never been a fan of his..

He then went on to a little "incident" against Colorado during the last season played...

We should have traded him at the beginning of 03 when we could have gotten something for him

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom