NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10?!!! I only got 10 points this week? :crying:

Spectre:
Yea, I am too.

No worries, I still have the results up from when I looked last night :)

1. Spectre 20
2. scuba65 16
3. Lil'_Irish_Temper 16
4. Kayla_Maskell 16
5. jonnythan 16
6. ScubaTexan 16
7. ibnygator 16
8. D_O_H! 14
9. JustAddWater 14
10. benncool 12
11. colodiver 12
12. Scalper DET 12
13. tarheel68 10
14. mako 10

Ouch, guess i picked the wrong week to quit sniffin glue. :wink:

Well at least my Patriots won. So did Denver. On Friday I jump on the plane and head for Denver. On Sunday I'll get to see the Broncos and New England battle it out at Mile High. ITS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK AHEAD. :D

At least Carolina won! BTW, is poolhost.com still down? I can't log on.

benncool:
Well at least my Patriots won. So did Denver. On Friday I jump on the plane and head for Denver. On Sunday I'll get to see the Broncos and New England battle it out at Mile High. ITS GOING TO BE A LONG WEEK AHEAD. :D

Nice!

It sucks down here, I can't get my Pats on TV. You'd think they'd have more national games!

From the PoolHost.com staff:

10/10/2005
Server Outage
We had a hard drive crash late last night. After working our asses off to recover, we're back up and all data is safe and sound. We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
PH Staff

Looks like it's back up and going again...

I'm glad something like that could never happen on here... :)
:rofl:

Hey, for just going with my gut on most of them this week, it wasnt too bad of a score. Time to gear up for next week now....

Same here...for being a bad week and just picking by the way their butts look....i did pretty good...ha,ha,ha...jk on the butts. i picked by uniform color..ha,ha,ha..JK

Guy's/Gals don't forget to get your picks in for this week! Someone again is not doing his job..Helllloooooooo! he must be in Vegas again spending the $$$$.

Back
Top Bottom