NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, stop it ....you're going to hurt my feelings!

Ok..since Spectre told me that i'm not advanced enough cause i don't have any smileys...where do i get them?

There are shortcuts for the smilies, like :) gives you :) and ;) gives you :wink:. Also if you go into the advanced screen for posting, there are a few of the smilies on the right; and you can select one of those 9, or click [more] and it will bring up a whole bunch of them that you can select [as well as seeing the shortcuts for each one]

This week is easy.

Take about 10 of the games, put the teams up on a dart board, close your eyes and start tossing darts. Odds are you'll do just as good as trying to gauge the normal factors.

Speaking of smilies we will likely see a few of these, :doh: , and couple of these, :dork: And maybe one or two of these, :headscrat , after this weeks games.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that had a tough time making picks this week. Its either going to be a great week, or an awful one. Either way... my picks are in!

Well, finally got my picks in...it was very scary doing them this week. so, i might fully go down the toilet with this weeks picks.

Not that i'm in any hurry to see how bad i got smoked last week but is anyone else having trouble getting on the poolhost site? I can't seem to get logged on.

Yea, I am too.

No worries, I still have the results up from when I looked last night :)

1. Spectre 20
2. scuba65 16
3. Lil'_Irish_Temper 16
4. Kayla_Maskell 16
5. jonnythan 16
6. ScubaTexan 16
7. ibnygator 16
8. D_O_H! 14
9. JustAddWater 14
10. benncool 12
11. colodiver 12
12. Scalper DET 12