NFL Pick'Em Game is set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre:
..... I wear socks with the sandels .......

Oh no, I'm not even going to go there! I'm keeping my wise remarks to myself. :wink:

Mel

suthnbelle:
Oh no, I'm not even going to go there!

Yes, sometimes they are black fleece socks. I know what you wanted to ask.

[and I fixed the tense so it can't be implied that I wear the socks beyond the actual snow trudging]

Ok....i'm scared to make my picks for this week since i'm on a crappy roll!

LOL .... welcome to the world of the educated guess.

Jeffs' chaos theory describes it about as good as anything i've ever heard. There is definately a science to it but luck and unforseen circumstances play a major role also.

The light bills in Vegas don't get paid because this is easy. :wink:

Scuba65:
Ok....i'm scared to make my picks for this week since i'm on a crappy roll!

Girl, you're slipping! You're only two above me, what happened? To bad I missed that first week or I'd be doing a lot better.

BTW, did you all hear that the Panthers won last night?? :D

Yes, i know i've been doing terrible...i don't know why..maybe it's because i'm not picking the right color uniforms or the right animal like the panther will kill a seahawk...ha,ha,ha....i'm going to start to pick that way now, the way Jeff thinks we females do.

Scuba65:
i'm going to start to pick that way now, the way Jeff thinks we females do.

It might be worth a try. I mean hey, if I can be sitting tied for first based on which team logo my bulimic cats don't puke on.... anything could work.

Well, i guess since someone else is not doing their job, i'll have to do this: People don't forget to get your picks in for this week! good luck all, specially to the ones that are falling behind...!

Scuba65:
Well, i guess since someone else is not doing their job, i'll have to do this: People don't forget to get your picks in for this week! good luck all, specially to the ones that are falling behind...!

Sorry, I've been giving money away in Las Vegas recently, so I haven't been around. You're doing a great job as a dispatcher, Scuba65 -- therefore, as commisioner, I hereby name you OFFICIAL SCUBABOARD NFL PICK'EM DISPATCHER! Congratulations! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom