NFL FANS ONLY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

Dude...I want some of what you're smoking....

I'd be tickled pink if that happened, but I just don't see it.

Yeah, cincy had a great draft, probably they're best since they made the move to get Ki-Jana Carter...which was a good move, but ended up back-firing.....but I just don't see them coming together as a team until late in the season...They'll probably end up 6-10 winning 4 of the last 5 games of the season.

What I was saying was if there was a team to be a surprise team this season, i am thinking it could be them. Didn't mean it to sound that they were going to do that this season. And I only smoke clean fresh FL air. Well if you want to call it fresh.

Laters =-)

wstein once bubbled...

What I was saying was if there was a team to be a surprise team this season, i am thinking it could be them. Didn't mean it to sound that they were going to do that this season. And I only smoke clean fresh FL air. Well if you want to call it fresh.

Laters =-)

Anything can happen in the NFL. That is proven year after year. Look at what the Bear did 2 yrs. ago. Who would have thought that...

Who do you think will emerge as the hot player for their position?
My thoughts: QB: Easy Choice- Vick. Sleeper-Maddox
RB: no rel easy choice but I'm going to say Williams, Sleeper- James
WR: Plaxico Burress and Donte Stallworth. I think Harrison will do alright, duh.

I agree that AFC East is perhaps the toughest conference.

It's hard to say with all the changes they've made, but if the Packers get a decent wide-out going they won't lose a game.

What do you guys think of Peerless Price joining Vick down in Atlanta.? Could be a hot duo.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
What do you guys think of Peerless Price joining Vick down in Atlanta.? Could be a hot duo.

Your right, Vick and Price together in Atlanta could be a interesting duo. I am thinking that Price will do good there. Lets just hope he doesn't turn into a bust, like some other wideouts that moved from the number 2 spot to top reciever spot. He has darn good hands, is big and quick. Atlanta made a damn good choice when they got him. I think he is going to give the teams in the NFC South fits.

Paul =-)

ppilot, I like your attitude, and will begin praying to my Favre shrine in about two weeks.
I think Walker could emerge as a quality receiver in the next two years. I've heard him compared to Sterling Sharpe.

wstein once bubbled...

Your right, Vick and Price together in Atlanta could be a interesting duo. I am thinking that Price will do good there. Lets just hope he doesn't turn into a bust, like some other wideouts that moved from the number 2 spot to top reciever spot. He has darn good hands, is big and quick. Atlanta made a damn good choice when they got him. I think he is going to give the teams in the NFC South fits.

Paul =-)

You are too exactly right in that there has been to many "Busts" at the wideout...

i like n.e. but lost some enthusiasm when they traded drew.
my best guess is it will be titans and bucs.
would like to see the houston texans win 6-8 games this year,but you never know. that's why they play the games. can't wait for football season to start.:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom